Making everyday moments into teachable opportunities is the focus of The Educators’ Spin On It. The site was created by educators Kim Vij and Amanda Boyarshinov, certified educators and experienced teachers, currently stay at home moms, who have found blogging and Pinterest as a key social media tools to share resources with parents.
We believe that parents are their children’s first and most important teacher. You will find activity ideas on The Educators’ Spin On It about reading, math, science, literacy, cooking, gardening, crafting, writing, and learning a second language for Ages 0 to 8. These are things that we feel all children should have the opportunity to experience.
To CONTACT US please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a few fun facts about The Educators’ Spin On It.
Our average reader is 25-34 years old, female, American, married with children and is reading from the comfort of her home or a mobile device.
As of May 2016, The Educators’ Spin On It has:
- 1,600, 721 Pinterest Followers
- 294, 481 Page Views per Month
- 106,640 Monthly Unique Visitors
- 18,412 Facebook fans
- 7,013 Twitter Followers ~ Kim
- 4,793 Twitter Followers ~ Amanda
- 3,874 Google+ Followers ~Kim
- 2,046 Google+ Followers ~ Amanda
- 3,023 Instagram Followers ~Kim>
- 852 Instagram Followers ~Amanda
- Find us on Youtube
The Educators’ Spin On It were awarded “Best on Pinterest” in Parents Magazine
Sunshine Blog Award Winner for Educational Blog in 2014 & 2015
- Visit here to learn more about our success on PINTEREST
- Here’s a peek of us in VIDEO in our Google Plus Hangouts On Air Episodes
- Please visit our Disclosure Page for more information about our policies.
- Please visit our Reviews and Giveaways to see examples.
Get to know The Educators’ Spin On It Creators Kim and Amanda
Click here for more about Amanda Boyarshinov
Click here for more about Kim Vij
Visit www.kimvij.com for her Pinterest Consulting Services.
We enjoy bringing the best companies to families and teachers and would love to work with you! Email us for more information and rates and to request a media kit.
Thanks for your interest in working with The Educators’ Spin On It. We are always thrilled to make new connections for early childhood education.
To contact us please email us at email@example.com