Here’s a little fun for the kids for St. Patrick’s Day. We’re sharing some of our favorite St. Patrick’s Day Activities from our favorite kid bloggers. We’ve included a little everything including snack ideas, printables, craft Ideas and more! Come join the fun!
St. Patrick’s Day Activities for Kids
Featured at The Educators’ Spin On It
- Celtic Knot Cookies & Music *
- Rainbow Activities for Kids
- Shamrock Shapes *
- St. Patrick’s Day Activities for After School Roundup
- Shamrock Sensory Bottle STEM Challenge
St. Patrick’s Day Activities for After School
- Leprechaun Peg Dolls from Molly Moo *
- Making Irish Soda Bread with Kids from Mess for Less *
- Rainbow Shamrock from Little Wonders’ Day
- Saint Patrick Study Printables from The Kennedy Adventures
- Shamrock Crafts from Spoonful
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts from Molly Moo *
- St. Patrick’s Day Shakes and Treats from Spoonful
- St. Patrick’s Day Themed Trays & Printables from Every Stay is Different *
- St. Patrick’s Day Books and Luminaries from World of Learning *
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables from 3 Boys and a Dog
- St. Patrick’s Day Straw Art from Mess for Less *
- St. Patrick’s Day Party Ideas from Moms and Munchkins
- St. Patrick’s Day Theme Printable Activities from Trillion Montessori
- St. Patrick’s Day Spelling Activity Printable from The Measured Mom
- St. Patrick’s Day Song from Pleasantest Thing
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Making Printable from Buggy and Buddy
- Tissue Paper Shamrock from Starts at Eight
* Indicates featured in collage image
The spring is a time where many beginning readers start to gain more confidence with their reading skills. It’s also a time as we prep for assessments for the upcoming grade level.
This spring we’d love to invite you to join our St. Patrick’s Day SIGHT WORD CHALLENGE! We’ll send you 7 days of sight words activities all the way up until St. Patrick’s Day for some playful learning and fun. All for FREE!
Will you join us? Sign Up here for the 7 Day St. Patrick’s Day Sight Word Challenge?