Fall Math Games for Kids: POM POM GRAB & COUNT Numbers 0-12
- Multipurpose Paper(or Printed number circles)
- Black marker
- Muffin Pan
- Container or Bowl
- Cut 12 circles out of paper.
- Write the number 1-12 on the circles.
- Place one inside each muffin pancontainer.
- Put the pom poms in the container or bowl.
- Read and point to the number circles.
- Using the grabber, fill each muffin tin with the same number of pom poms as the written number. The grabber will increase the games concentration and use of fine motor skills. If you do not have a grabber, encourage children to use their thumb and pointer finger to pick up each pom-pom individually.
- Count to check.
- Place the number circles out of order for an added challenge!
- Write a number sentence on each circle. 2+2= Use the pop poms to show the sum.
- Use just the number 1-4 on the number circles and repeat these numbers 3 times in the muffin tin.
This game is part of a Fall Learning Games for Kids Pack.
Complete with printables and lesson plans.
Included in this Download are:
Do You Have? Fall Reading Game
Pom-pom Grab and Count Math Game
-Simple Addition 0-3
Pumpkin Pattern Path Math Game
Pool Noodle Pumpkin Patch Painting
Roll, Draw, and Write Writing Game
Science Exploration: Fall Ooblek
STEM Challenge: 3D Leaf Sculptures
Q-Tip Tree Painting