Do you use Pinterest in your classroom for educational activity ideas? Are you interested in finding out how to maximize your efforts on Pinterest? Come join me this tonight, 4/7/15 at 9:00pm on twitter at the #TeacherFriends chat.
This week I am honored to be the Guest! I’ll be sharing Pinterest Tips for our Teacher Friends. Will you come join us?
Here are a few of the questions we’ll be discussing.
- How has Pinterest changed your teaching? Benefits/concerns? What P strategy is most helpful for your planning?
- How has Pinterest changed teaching resources + environments? What are your favorite resources on Pinterest?
- How do you use Pinterest boards to collaborate with your teaching peers?
- How do you organize your pinned ideas to find them easily within your Pinterest account?
- What are some of your favorite tools for Pinterest? From an edu-teacherprenurial perspective?
READ THE CHAT NOW ON STORIFY or look below.
There will be PRIZES too! Enter for a chance to WIN a 1 hour Pinterest Consult Giveaway valued at $100 to a lucky winner. PLUS there will be more prizes too including a prize package packed with educational materials from Melissa and Doug!
Find more Teachers on Twitter
Podcast Interviews about Education on Pinterest
- Educating with Pinterest with Jeff Sieh
- Collaborating with Teachers on Pinterest with Cynthia Sanchez
Click here for more Additional Resources about Pinterest
UPCOMING: FREE Education on Pinterest Webinar at EdWeb.net on May 14 at 3pm EST