DIY Bunny Costume with Felt
Make A Knuffle Bunny Inspired Costume Headband
- Light green, black, and white felt
Directions to Make the Bunny Costume Felt Headband:
2. Cut 2 green ears, 2 small white circles, 2 tiny black circles for the pupils, 6 teeny tiny pictures for the whisker / freckles (not pictured below)
3. Assemble the pieces in their places. Glue or pin in place.
4. Using a straight stitch, sew the pieces together. Switch thread colors as needed. Match like colors if possible.
Story Extensions for Knuffle Bunny
What Would YOU Do?
Are you interested in participating in Virtual Book Club for Kids this year? If so, here’s what to do…
2. Pick at least one book each month to read with your child.