Explore moments in nature of spring flowers blooming and experience of flower-covered trees, baby animals, and the animal life cycles of spring with this ultimate collection of spring virtual field trips for kids.
Where will you take a virtual field trip first this spring?
The Best Virtual Field Trips to Take This Spring!
There are so many changes that happen in spring that are so much fun for kids to learn about and explore. Every region of the earth has special things that happen and many have similarities of the changes we all anticipate. From baby animals being born to flowers beginning to grow as the weather begins to warm up.
This Spring Virtual Field Trip guide will walk you through all of these changes that we celebrate with the change of the season. In spring the weather usually turns warmer, trees begin to grow their leaves, plants start to flower and young animals such as chicks and lambs are born.
You can track your virtual tours with our Printable Virtual Field Trip Log!
I’ve put together this collection of locations for you packed full of spring virtual tours for kids that I believe as a teacher and a mom are age-appropriate for the younger children to watch online.
Are you ready to explore with these virtual field trips for spring?
- Spring Flowers Virtual Field Trips
- Trees Blooming in Spring Virtual Field Trips
- Spring in National Parks Virtual Field Trips
- Baby Animals on Farms Virtual Field Trips
- Bird Nests and Eggs in Spring Virtual Field Trips
- Frog Themed Virtual Field Trips
- Butterfly Themed Virtual Field Trips
- More Educational Virtual Field Trips for Kids!
Spring Flowers Virtual Field Trips
- Time-Lapse Video of Flowers Blooming
- Blooming Flowers Time Lapse
- 12 Spring Wildflowers You Should Know
- The Story of The Tulips – From Planting to Harvest Process
- 10 places to see Stunning Spring Wildflowers
- Bluebonnets in Texas Hill Country
- Texas Best Wildflowers
- Best of California’s Wildflower Bloom
- Ariel View of Tulip Fields
- Why The Netherlands Is The Tulip Capital Of The World
- Anza-Borrego Desert in Southern California
- Crested Butte in Colorado
- Wildflowers Blooming in Shenandoah National Park
- California Poppy Reserve in Antelope Valley
- Bluebell Woods in England
- Namaqualand in South Africa
- Spring Forest – Blackbird Song – Bird Singing/ Chirping
Add flowers to your own garden with these 10 Flowers to Grow with Kids. You can make your own flower rangoli art project with the spring flowers you pick!
The are so many fun ways to learn and be creative with flowers, you can start with these 16 colorful flower activities.
Trees Blooming in Spring Virtual Field Trips
- Cherry Blossom Trees in China
- The Most Beautiful Cherry Blossom in the World
- Top 10 Best Cherry Blossom Spots in Japan
- Magnolia Trees in Bloom Time Lapse
- Japenese Flowering Plum Tree
- Ume- Japanese Flowering Plum Trees
- Washington DC Cherry Tree Virtual Tour
- Virtual Tour of the 2020 Cherry Blossoms Peak Bloom
- Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, DC
- Peach Tree Blossoms at Koga Kubo Park
- Arizona Wildflowers in Spring
Go on a Spring Photo Scavenger Hunt and fill out your own Spring Observation Sheet and Journal.
Spring in National Parks Virtual Field Trips
- Dogwood Trees Blooming at Yosemite
- Yosemite National Park: Spring Waterfalls
- Glacier National Park in Springtime
- Yosemite National Park: Spring Waterfalls
- Rocky Mountain National Park Spring Transition and Moose!
- Spring Hike to Sky Pond in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Wildflower Bloom 2019 Joshua Tree National Park
- Desert Wildflowers | Joshua Tree National Park
- Spring Ephemerals in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Riverside Spring Flowers in Smoky Mountains
- Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Track your National Parks Adventures this spring in your Virtual Field Trip Log!
Baby Animals on Farms Virtual Field Trips
- Animals in Spring
- Baby Chick Hatching | Egg Hatching
- Our Chickens Hatching!!
- Duckling to Duck Timelapse
- Watch This Duckling Grow Up In 73 Seconds
- Baby Duck Hatching | Egg Hatching
- A Mother Duck and her Ducklings
- Swan and 10 Cygnets Crossing Road
- Swan’s Nest and Hatching of Cygnets
- Ducklings Jump from Nest 50 Feet in the Air
- Brave Wood Ducklings Take 30-Foot Leap of Faith
- Mother Duck takes Ducklings for a Swim at the Lake!
- The Burrowers: Animals Underground – Baby Rabbits
- How Fast Does a Bunny Grow? 1 to 16 Weeks (Time-Lapse)
Have you ever considered Raising Chicks with Kids? Connect with your local farmers to learn more about this spring science lesson.
Bird Nests and Eggs in Spring Virtual Field Trips
- Why do birds lay eggs in the spring?
- Watch a Weaver Bird build a nest in a single day
- Blackbird nesting – from building the nest to leaving the nest
- 15 Most Amazing Nests In The Animal World!
- Bird Hatching and Brooding
Set up your own bird watching station in your yard.
Frog Themed Virtual Field Trips
- How a Tadpole Transforms Into A Frog
- Trials of a Tadpole | National Geographic
- From Egg to Frog in 7 Weeks!
- 10 Most Beautiful Frogs on Planet Earth
- Frog Sounds
- Sounds of Spring: Pacific Tree Frogs in Southwestern Oregon
Create your own spring science fun with tadpoles at your local pond or play a frog themed game.
Butterfly Themed Virtual Field Trips
- Life Cycle of Butterfly from National Geographic
- How a Caterpillar Becomes a Butterfly
- Caterpillar to Butterfly
- Watch a Breathtaking Monarch Butterfly Swarm
- 10 Most Beautiful Butterflies on Earth
Try this Butterfly STEM Challenge or get creative with a Recycled Art Butterfly Project.
Invite Butterflies into your own garden by planting a Butterfly Garden this spring. Here’s our tips for which flowers attract butterflies.
Be sure to download our Virtual Field Trip log to keep track of your spring virtual field trips! Then together to create a virtual travel journal of your spring explorations.
More Educational Virtual Field Trips for Kids!
- Virtual Field Trips for Kids
- Fall Virtual Field Trips for Kids
- Winter Virtual Field Trips for Kids
- Rainforest Virtual Field Trip
For more Virtual Field Trips for Kids Ideas
Where is your favorite spot during the spring?
Leave a Reply