- Wood Blocks Set
- Number Cards (optional)
Directions for the Math Addition Towers:
Benefits of using Math Addition Towers to Teach Addition:
- The math addition towers use concrete objects (blocks) and really help children visually “SEE” what addition is,
- The movement of combining the two towers into one may help kinesthetic learners.
- Block play and learning helps develop spacial reasoning.
- It is a FUN and quick way to reinforce academic concepts without needed paper and pencil.
- STEM Books for Children
- Raise a Scientist: Making Opportunities for STEM Everyday
- 40+ Science and Math Activities
- Preschool Engineering Challenge
- 3 Must Read Parenting Tips for Raising Engineers
- Build an Inventor’s Box
- Simple and FUN Stem Activities with FREE Printable
|Our favorite set of wood blocks!|