Celebrate the Great Things about Being a Mom!
If their names have a hyperlink, click on that link and it will take you to their blog where you can read more about their parenting adventures!
- The biggest perk for me is unconditional love pouring from this human being that I brought into the world. ~ Natalie
- Reliving childhood. I lost a piece of my childhood to cancer and cancer treatments, but I feel like motherhood filled in that piece I was missing. Also an excuse for playing with toys again! ~ MaryAnne
- One of the perks of being a Mom is that I get to craft, play, and learn right alongside my little boy! I love it! ~ Vanessa
- Being able to have breakfast with my kids each morning before they go to school. ~ Sarah.
Realizing how imperfect and flawed I am but hoping that they will see that EVERYONE is imperfect and no one will love them as much and as hard as I will. ~ Alicia
- Having lots of tiny little socks to wash. ~ Meghan
- The patience I learn and character building that comes from raising a child turns me into a better person. ~ Menucha
I see a lot more daylight since having my little guy. Before he was born I wasn’t certain that 5am existed yet now it is my most productive time. Of course the overwhelming and unyielding love is an added bonus! ~ Kyla
There are too many to count. First, and foremost, the absolute joy that I see in my children’s faces everytime they are around me. The feeling of accomplishment that I feel when I see them do something for the first time, or change a behavior that I have been working with them. Also, the hands that I have to help me with housework/folding clothes/dishes/and everything else that needs done. ~ Deborah
They remind me how wonderful world looks through child’s eyes, how awesome and full of wonders. How we need to keep playing, laughing and care about little things and everyday moments. ~ Mihaela
- I have minions to carry my groceries…. Oh, you meant seriously, because they make me a better person as I raise them. ~ Ticia
- The perks of being a mom are knowing the level of love and dedication you feel towards your children. It is immeasurable. ~ Melanie
- The biggest perk of being a mom is learning you are capable of so much more than you ever thought possible. Kids push you in every way and force you to grow just as much as they do. ~ Jennifer
Early morning cuddles, holding hands, wet & sticky kisses, snuggling on the couch, never having to go to the bathroom alone … and goodnight kisses you wish would never end. ~ Stacy