Need a QUICK, CREATIVE, BUDGET AND TIME FRIENDLY Valentine?
Activity: Butterfly Bookmarks Valentine’s
- Have your child draw small pictures on the plain card stock paper. We talked about the things that make people smile and she decided to draw butterflies, birds, and flowers. Go as detailed or as simple as your child wants. Heart finger prints would work well for a younger child.
- Make a word document with your message typed in (use either columns or a text box) so that it is repeated over the entire page in landscape view. I wrote ours 6 times.
- Slide your child’s artwork into the printer and print the words on top of the drawing.
- If you want more than 6 bookmarks, make a copy of this sheet.
- Cut the sheet into bookmark shaped rectangles.
- Punch a hole at the top.
- Tie on a pretty string.
- Hand them out to your friends and family!