Tips on how to create 20 adorable homemade Valentines for kids to bring to their classmates, all inspired by Pinterest. With a printer and a few creative ideas, you can make one of a kind Valentines that your child will enjoy making for their friends. Plus many are candy-free valentines!
Let’s get started on these Homemade valentines for classmates!
It’s no secret we’re a big fan of using Pinterest for searching for cool things for the holidays. Valentine’s Day is one of those special times.
We shared our favorite 30+ Valentine Activities for Kids and now we’ve gathered up our favorite pins for Valentine’s Day Cards for kids to create for a loved one or a whole class full in little time.
Are you ready to see the variety of options for DIY valentine cards for classmates?
Homemade Valentines Day Card Ideas
1. Create a simple popcorn treat.
Try it: Popcorn Valentine via Pinterest
Image Source Birds Party Blog
2. Send your classmates into orbit with this Earth Themed Valentine.
Try it: You Send My Heart Into Orbit via Pinterest
Image Source Nellie Bellie
3. Focus on friendship with classmates using lifesavers.
Try It: Life Saver Valentine Printable via Pinterest
Image Source Makely Home
4. A quick budget-friendly idea for your littlest schools of fish!
Try it: Fish Bowl Themed Valentine via Pinterest Source
Image Source Bliss Bloom Blog
5. Are you hooked on sending non-candy treats? This might be a catch for you.
Try it: Goldfish Valentine Printable via Pinterest
Image Source One Crafty Place
6. Share a fun alternative to candy with Orange or Apple Treats for Friends.
Try It: Printable Fruit Valentines via Pinterest
Image Source Craftaholics Anonymous
7. Sharing Valentines that inspire crafts can be a welcomed break from sweets.
Try it: Playdough Lolipop Valentines
Image Source Mama Miss
8. Colorful Heart Crayons are a fun treat to make with your child.
Try it: Melted Heart Crayons and Printable
Image Source The Long Thread
9. DIY Bead Penguin Bracelets are a gift that welcomes creativity.
Try It: Penguin Bracelet Idea via Pinterest
Image Source The Educators’ Spin On It
10. Bubbles can be an active treat that are fun to share with friends.
Try it: Valentine Bubbles Printable via Pinterest
Image Source U-Create
11. Sharing Toy Animals can be a bit Playful!
Try it: Printable Animal Themed Valentines via Pinterest
Image Source Sweet C’s
12. Do you have a special “Love Bug” at school?
Try it: Printable Bug Jar Valentines via Pinterest
Image Source Dandee Designs
13. Finding your inner Pirate can be GRRRRRReat!
Try it: Printable Pirate Valentine via Pinterest
Image Source Mer Mag
14. Quick and simple this valentine will make your friend’s hearts glow.
Try it: Glow Stick Valentine via Pinterest
Image Source Delia Creates
15. “I Mustache You a Question” who wouldn’t love playing with this valentine?
Try it: Printable Mustache Valentine via Pinterest
Image Source I Can Teach My Child
16. Tell your friends “Tweet Tweet, I think You’re Sweet” by creating Winter Heart Themed Birds
Try it: Winter Birds Valentines via Pinterest
Image Source The Educators’ Spin On It
17. Sharing a valentine that extends past the day and into their garden keeps friendships growing!
Try it: Valentine Seeds for Friends via Pinterest
Image Source Buggy and Buddy
18. Who wouldn’t love to receive an Erupting Volcano Valentine?
Try it: Volcano Valentine via Pinterest
Image Source Fun at Home with Kids
19. Sharing a special Loom Rainbow Bracelet is a great way to use up all those rubber bands.
Try it: Rainbow Loom Valentine via Pinterest
Image Source Nest of Poises
20. Quick and simple Valentine and pencil will be just “write”!
Try it: Printable Valentine with Pencils via Pinterest
Source Positively Splendid
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links
Valentine’s Day Cards for Class from Amazon
Short on Time? Here are a few you can choose from on Amazon and have delivered to your door step.
Valentine’s Day Ideas on Pinterest
Creating Valentines’ Day Cards with kids can be a lot of fun so be sure to include them in the production line of these cards. We’ll be on the lookout all season long for new ideas for Valentines’ Day Card. Be sure to follow our Gift Ideas Pinterest Board and Winter Projects and Crafts for more ideas for cards and Crafts too!
Don’t miss our most popular post about Valentine’s Day Activities for babies & toddlers for your littlest ones!
The most adorable homemade Valentines for classmates ideas!
Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids
Be sure to stop by our Valentine’s Day posts featuring activities for the kids to do for at home or even at school.
- 30+ Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Books for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Alphabet Games
- 101 Valentine’s Day Activities for Play and Learning
- Recipe for Heart Shaped Cake Pops
Katie @ Recipe for Perfection says
Such cute ideas! Great Valentine roundup!
I don't like chocolate, so it was really cool to see non-chocolate valentine options. Play-Doh and Glow stick valentines for the WIN!
Grace Avila says
you guys rock no chocolate i am not a chocolate fan glow stricks and playdou so cool
Meagan Goepferich says
I love the different options available. We homeschool but some of these would be fun for get togethers or Valentines swaps.
Bess Auer says
My son's too old to give Valentine's to his class – now we just focus on one girl! lol I miss these types of things.
Chloe Closet says
My daughter’s school can’t do any candy or sweets, so that’s really cool that you’ve included no-sweets ideas!