Make A Knuffle Bunny Inspired Costume Headband
Directions to Make the Bunny Costume Felt Headband:
2. Cut 2 green ears, 2 small white circles, 2 tiny black circles for the pupils, 6 teeny tiny pictures for the whisker / freckles (not pictured below)
3. Assemble the pieces in their places. Glue or pin in place.
4. Using a straight stitch, sew the pieces together. Switch thread colors as needed. Match like colors if possible.
Story Extensions for Knuffle Bunny
What Would YOU Do?
Are you interested in participating in Virtual Book Club for Kids this year? If so, here’s what to do…
2. Pick at least one book each month to read with your child.
UPCOMING Virtual Book Club for Kids Featured Authors & Dates for 2014-2015
- September 11 – Mo Willems
- October 9 – Julia Donaldson
- November 13- Eric Litwin
- December – OFF
- January 8 – Ellen Stoll Walsh
- February 12 – Dr. Seuss
- March 12 – Margaret Wise Brown
- April 9 – Laura Numeroff
- May 14 – Eric Carle
- June 11 – Leo Lionni
- July 9 – Donald Crews
- August 13 – Bill Martin Jr.