100 FUN & EASY LEARNING GAMES FOR KIDS is an educational resource for Early Childhood that is made by moms – for moms (and dads!) That’s right. So many moms helped us out in writing, photographing, and publishing the book.
I’d like to introduce you to one of those “behind the scenes moms” who helped to make this book a success: Etsy super star: Kristi of Blu Moon Design.
She MADE some of the dresses that some of our kid models are wearing!
That’s right. Mom made. Right here in the USA!
Amazon Affiliate links.
We wanted our book to be a FABULOUS resource for parents and teachers – MADE BY MOMS!
If you don’t have the book yet – you can sometimes see the pages if you click the “preview book” on Amazon. They don’t always show the same pages.
- See her cute Lime and White Chevron Dress with Bow on Page 113 in our book. See the learning game FLY BALL in action with a set of Grandparents.
- Peek at the popular unicorn rainbow dress on page 134 at the beginning of the Super Science chapter.
- Another Blu Moon Design dress appears on page 146 to show off the Ice Castle Challenge.
Rainbows, unicorns, polkadots at Blu Moon Design… what little girl doesn’t love that?
SPECIAL OFFER FOR OUR COMMUNITY!!!! 10% off all purchases from Blu Moon Design if you use the code 100LearningGames. Enter in optional note to seller. Expires July 31st, 2016
Meet ETSY star, Kisti of Blu Moon Design
What Others are Saying About Blu Moon Designs
” I purchased this beautiful dress for my daughter’s recital. She sang a song from Finding Nemo the Musical so the motif of the dress was very important. I can’t tell you how great it looked on stage and how much it completed the entire scene. It made you believe she was actually Nemo which is exactly what I wanted to do in an understated way. She received innumerable compliments and we were asked many times where we got it. Of course for her the most important thing was “twirlability” which it delivered on as well. Thank you for making her night so special! Highly recommended!” ~ Antarea on May 22, 2016
More about 100 FUN & EASY LEARNING GAMES FOR KIDS
100 FUN & EASY LEARNING GAMES FOR KIDS is a great resource for playdate inspiration! It’s written by two moms, who are former teachers and feature full color images of real parents (and grandparents) playing the learning games. You could pre-make some of the games and activities for kids to play when they got together OR gather some mom friends and have a game making MNO (Moms Night Out). Make a bunch of games so that you can keep your little ones engaged and learning this summer. In addition to Word Family Puzzles, some activities in the book include:
- Fantastic Reading: Zip-Line Letters; Caterpillar Cover; Build a Letter; Real or Nonsense?
- Amazing Writing Adventures: Shop the Alphabet; Mystery Words; Storytelling Seashells; Sneak-a- Peek-Letters
- Really Cool Math: 25 Squish; 3,2,1, Blast Off!; Bees in the Hive; Estimation Station
- Super Science: Magnetic Construction Site; Rocket Ship Adventure; Ice Castle Challenge; Superhero Water
- Magical Music and Art: Outdoor Sound Garden; Print Mysteries; Dragon Castle; Pattern Wheel
- Going Global: Celebration Jar; State Toss; Technology Timeline; Roll a Landform
The huge variety of activities means you can choose from high-energy group games full of laughter and delight, or quiet activities that kids can complete on their own.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER 100 Fun & Easy Learning Games for Kids: Teach Reading, Writing, Math and More.
Barnes and Noble
The Book Depository (free worldwide shipping!)
Don’t forget to head over and visit Blu Moon Design. Kristi has made us a SPECIAL OFFER FOR OUR COMMUNITY!!!! 10% off all purchases if you use the code 100LearningGames. Make sure to enter in optional note to seller. Expires July 31st, 2016 Because cute never goes out of style!
Leave a Reply