Let your children get creative this Valentine’s Day with these super cute and EASY 15 minute Valentine’s Day Crafts for kids.
Great for after-school crafting or as an art station at school.
Easy 15 minute or Less Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
1. Make these super cute and fuzzy Love Bug Finger Puppets
3. Work on fine motor skills with these Foam Sticker Hearts
4. Punch and lace with these cute DIY Lacing Cards;
5. Accessorize any outfit with these stunning Paper Straw Necklaces
6. Easy to set up, fun to do Heart Stamping
7. Try these Salt Dough Footprint Hearts on white tag board.
8. Have a bunch of stickers? Try this Speedy Sticker Heart
9. Upcycle old magazines with Scrap Paper Heart Artwork
10. Craft and practice handwriting skills with these Tracing Hearts
11. Make and giggle with this Egg Carton Heartcreature!
12. Explore nature, then come inside to make these Pine Cone Love Bugs
13. Practice Flower Arranging with young children
14. Make and set out these Heart Bird Feeder Ornaments
15. Heart shape Bee Valentine.
Disclosure: Amazon Affiliate links used in this article.
15 Minute or Less Pre-Made Craft Kits for Valentine’s Day
Click now for 101 Fun Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids