Finding the ability to take a challenge and make the best of it is a skill every child needs to acquire. Varya has shown her daughter ways by adding accessories and in doing so is also building her imagination and creativity. It’s in time of adversity that we find our strength as parents and instill in our children if we choose to rise to the challenge.
There is a whole series of Princess books that address princesses and self esteem and a few more that I found while I was searching at the library.
Resources for Teaching Self Esteem and Inner Beauty
- Building Self Esteem from PBS
- 12 Ways to Build Up Self Esteem from Dr. Sears
- How to Build Self Esteem in Young Children from Kindergarten and Preschool for Parents and Teachers
- How to Help Children Value Their Inner Beauty from Huffington Post
- Helping Children Recognize Their Inner Beauty from Family Share
- 10 Picture Books on Self Esteem by Crayon Freckles
- Teacher Toddlers to Love Themselves by Practicing Parents
- Teaching your Daughter Self Esteem from Love Our Children USA
- Video:I Love You Rituals with Older Children from Conscious Discipline
This post contains affiliate links to our Amazon Affiliate Store