Need some new lunch box ideas? Are you wondering what to Pack for School Lunch? That’s the question we want to answer here for you at The Educators’ Spin On It. Every day it’s something you have to think about when you have kids and what you’re going to send with them to school or even at home too.
Here are some of our favorite lunch box ideas for kids. We’ve gathered our top lunch box idea PINS just for you! Don’t forget to pin it for ideas all school year long!
Top Lunch Box Ideas for Back to School
Tips for Success for Packing School Lunches
- Get Kids Involved– The more you encourage them to be involved the more they are likely to eat what you packed. Have a few things they can help put into their lunches when you’re packing them. Click here for ideas
- Easy Open Containers– Select containers and items that they can open independently. Sometimes that means practicing at home before hands for a few days.
- Label Lunch Box & Containers– It’s the easiest way to insure all your costly lunch items are returned to their owner if they get left anywhere.
- Pack Healthy Items– Make healthy choices with the items you’re choosing, it’s brain power for your child as they are learning through out their school day.
- Avoid Peer Pressure– You will hear all sorts of stories about what each student is allowed to bring to school in their lunches. Go with your instinct and pack what you know is best for your child’s health. Many prepackaged items are packed with sodium and ingredients that our kids don’t need to consume.
- Pick a Fun Theme– Sometimes it’s fun to pick a theme for lunch. Cookie cutters, napkins and toothpicks can be the easiest way to add a little fun.
Lunch Box Options for Kids
Wishing you the best as you begin your school year with happy tummies and growing minds!
This post was originally written and shared on Princess Pinky Girl