Our big kids still need time to explore materials, express their creativity and celebrate the season, so I look for activities that are fun, hands-on, have a Valentine’s Day theme and still sneak a little learning in. Here are our top picks for Valentine’s Day Learning Activities for Kids to Make and Do!
If there are any grade school teachers who still do activities with their students beyond worksheets – then these activities would work well in a classroom too!
Valentine’s Day Learning Activities For Grade School Kids
Valentine’s Day Literacy Activities for Kids:
- Heart Bookmarks
- ABC Heart Scavenger Hunt
- Secrete Message Valentine Treasures
- Mini Secret Messages
- Valentine Writing Activities
- Make and Write Valentine Winter Bird Card
- Read a Valentine’s Day Themed Chapter Book.
Valentine’s Day Science Activities for Kids:
- Math Estimation with Candy Hearts
- Candy Heart Graph
- Mirror Box Valentine’s Day Science Exploration
- Explore how a Real Heart Works!