Create your own Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt for your child! They will love it and want to do it again and again. It’s a special bonding activity for you and your child and the bonus is… it encourages READING!
Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt
Grab some plastic heart containers from the Dollar Tree or Target’s Dollar Spot or any small container, a bag of M&M’s or small heart beads and print out the clues below. It’s fun to collect them into a Heart Tray too! Now it’s time to hid them all over your house!
My daughters had so much fun searching the house and finding each of the secret messages inside. I made sure to tell her how many there were when we started and that I had enough candies split between them so that when she got to the last one she could create her secret message on the large paper.
Printable Cards for Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- 30+ Valentine’s Day Crafts, Activities and Recipes
- Top 40 Valentine’s Day Books
- Valentine’s Day for Babies and Toddlers
- Valentine Chocolate Bar Ideas
- Last Minute Ideas for Valentine’s Day Afterschool
- Make a Love Books Package
- 25 Ways to Say I Love You to your Spouse
- Healthy Heart Workouts with your Kids