We are continuously looking for ways to help keep our kids excited about math, science, engineering and technology. This collection of Easter STEM activities are a great way to combine the holiday with learning!
Which of these 12 Easter Stem Activities for Kids will you try first?
12 Easter STEM Activities for Kids
Grab your plastic eggs, LEGO bricks, ramps and paper for these fun science, technology, engineering, and math Easter Activities for Kids.
Most activities are geared for Grade School, but may be adapted for younger children with adult assistance.
- 4 Fun Egg Science Experiments from A Mom with a Lesson Plan
- Fizzy Frozen Easter Eggs, a lesson in ramps from Science Sparks
- Engineer a LEGO Egg Racers for Easter from Planet Smarty Pants
- Walking on Eggs and find out more about the properties of eggs from Preschool Powol Packets
- Try these Cool Math Games for Kids from J Daniel 4’s Mom
- With a few sheets of colored construction paper, you can easily put together this Easter Egg Number Matching from 3 Dinosaurs
- Ramp up your outdoor play and learning with these super fun Gutter Egg Ramps. Increase or decrease the hight of the ramp and discuss the changes from Adventures of Adam
- Plastic Egg Races and Ramp Exploration from Learning Through Play
- Connect with technology using this Off Screen With App: Drawing on Eggs from i game mom
- There is still time to try this Easter Science experiment making Borax Easter Egg Crystals from Fantastic, Fun, and Learning.
- Want a little bit more complicated science experiment? Make Your Own Egg Geodes from Feels Like Home
- And let your kids Crack the Code to Find the Eggs from Science Sparks
Our most popular Easter STEM Activity is our Spring STEM Activity Stations which come with printable STEM challenges.
Still looking for a fun Easter basket treasure that will encourage more STEM in your child’s life? How much fun would this (Amazon Affiliate Link) Hexbug Nano Easter Egg be???
Looking for more STEM Activities?
Click here for 50+ STEM Ideas for Kids!