I hope everyone had a memorable Christmas with their families! We were very blessed to be able to celebrate with my husband’s family this year in warm Florida while my family was in Colorado enjoying the snow. Facetime, Yahoo and Skype were great for us all to be in touch with each other and not feel so far way.
New Years Eve Sign with Wrapping Paper
We’re now getting back to normal life a little bit. My 5 year old has been busy enjoying her new things from Christmas. To my surprise her Hello Kitty Paint with Water was a big hit and has kept her very busy. She’s going to include them into her Thank you Cards for Christmas . Now I’ve discovered you can make your own WaterColor Photos from I Can Teach My Child. Think we might be making some Valentine’s this year with that idea in mind for our close friends. Look for that post to come soon.
PRINTABLES FOR NEW YEARS
- New Years Printables from 2 Teaching Mommies
- New Years Mickey Mouse Party Printables from Disney Family
- News Years Countdown Ball from The Happy Home Fairy
- New Years Interview from 2 Teaching Mommies too
- New Years Resolution Sheet from 30 Handmade Days
- New Years Resolution Craft from Nurture Store
- New Years Countdown Goodie Bags from Hoosier Homemade
Thank you Cards from Recycled Wrapping Paper
Here are some fun photos from our NOON New Years Party Pictures
Happy New Year to you and your family! May the New year bring you much joy, happiness and amazing memories with your family!
UPDATE: Here’s my post of Fun Family Games for your New Year’s Party!