Kids love getting mail and we love doing amazing things with and for our kids! Last month, we got a Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas themed package from Pen Pals and Picture Books that spurred an afternoon of open ended crafting and reading. We loved it and wanted to share this amazing idea with you. I will be hosting a “LOVE BOOKS!” activity for blogging parents in which we trade names and gift other blogging families with a book and themed projects to go with it.
If you are interested in participating:
1. You must have a blog and at least 1 child between the ages of 0 and 10. Participants must agree to purchase 1 book and create a themed package for another blogger’s children to make and do. Open ended – creative projects are the best!
2. Stay under a $20 limit for all – this is not meant to break the bank. Used books in great condition would be awesome!
3. Must ship your packages the last week in January – NO LATER THAN FEB 1st.
4. Read and DO the project with your children when your package arrives.
5. Blog about your package – make sure to include a link back to the givers blog and include a LOVE BOOKS button on your post.
6. Link your post to our newly created “sneeze page” called LOVE BOOKS! I will be including your URL’s on multiple posts too =) Free blog publicity!
Do you want to see a sample? Here is the book and activity package that Pen Pals and Picture Book Created and here is our post doing the activity! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Would you like to participate?
Please e-mail me at theeducatorsspinonit (at) gmail.com using the sign for at and not the words by Saturday, January 7th at 9:00 PM.
Put LOVE BOOKS Participant in the subject line
In your e-mail include.
· Your first name
· Your blog name and URL
· Your kids ages
· Your name address where the book and activities will be shipped. (I will see this address and the blogger who will send you will receive this address)
· And a statement to explain your commitment to the project as we are all parents who want the best for our kids. It is no fun making a package for another person if the kindness isn’t reciprocated!
<div align=”center”><a href=”https://theeducatorsspinonit.com/” title=”The Educators’ Spin On It”><img src=”https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-_bhjHjhJWsY/TvThL2tS7hI/AAAAAAAAIZE/RsFSvhIpNNk/s144/love%252520books.jpg” alt=”The Educators’ Spin On It” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>