Christmas Activity Phonemic Awareness Busy Bag
How to Assemble the Christmas Activity Busy Bag
Direction to Play the Phonemic Awareness Christmas Activity
- Say the word slowly. Talk to your child about the sounds in the word. The word HAT for example has the sounds [H] [A] [T].
- Demonstrate how to push one button into the box for each sound said [H] [A] [T].
- Direct the child to slide one button into the box as they say each sound in the word [H] [A] [T].
- Repeat for each word card.
- Close up the bag when complete.
- Use again the next day.
Additional Christmas Activities for Kids from some of our favorite kid blogger friends.
For More Tools to Teach Phonemic Awareness