Fall Learning Games for Kids: Roll, Draw, and Write
- Word cube printable
- Writing prompt paper
- Print the word cube sheets
- Cut along the outside lines.
- Put glue on the grey tabs and close the cube. Hold the glued area together for 3 seconds.
- The child rolls the two cubes and reads the adjective (describing word) and object.
- They think of a sentence and draw it. * We encourage children to use at least the same number of colors in their drawings as years old. If they are 3 years old, they should use at least 3 colors in their drawings, 4 years = 4 colors and so on.
- Then, the child writes the sentence on the lines.
This game is part of a Fall Learning Games for Kids Pack.
Complete with printables and lesson plans.
Included in this Download are:
Do You Have? Fall Reading Game
Pom-pom Grab and Count Math Game
-Simple Addition 0-3
Pumpkin Pattern Path Math Game
Pool Noodle Pumpkin Patch Painting
Roll, Draw, and Write Writing Game
Science Exploration: Fall Ooblek
STEM Challenge: 3D Leaf Sculptures
Q-Tip Tree Painting
What an awesome idea to get kids writing!
Nurseries in Gloucester says
So interesting and creative game for kids.
It will definitely improve decision and imagination power of children.