Fall Learning Games for Kids: Roll, Draw, and Write
- Word cube printable
- Writing prompt paper
- Print the word cube sheets
- Cut along the outside lines.
- Put glue on the grey tabs and close the cube. Hold the glued area together for 3 seconds.
- The child rolls the two cubes and reads the adjective (describing word) and object.
- They think of a sentence and draw it. * We encourage children to use at least the same number of colors in their drawings as years old. If they are 3 years old, they should use at least 3 colors in their drawings, 4 years = 4 colors and so on.
- Then, the child writes the sentence on the lines.
This game is part of a Fall Learning Games for Kids Pack.
Complete with printables and lesson plans.
Included in this Download are:
Do You Have? Fall Reading Game
Pom-pom Grab and Count Math Game
-Simple Addition 0-3
Pumpkin Pattern Path Math Game
Pool Noodle Pumpkin Patch Painting
Roll, Draw, and Write Writing Game
Science Exploration: Fall Ooblek
STEM Challenge: 3D Leaf Sculptures
Q-Tip Tree Painting