Learning About the World with the Olympics
Here are some of our favorite Pinterest Boards about World Culture for Kids
- Bilingual Babies and Geography– A collection of activities and resources for teaching about Language, Culture and Geography.
Summer Projects to Make and Do– A Collection of Activities that are summer themed including Olympics!
- India Cultures and Hindi Language – A Place to find resources about India
- Russian Language and Culture – A place to find resources about Russia
Here are some of the Top World Culture Boards that we Contribute too. Yes,we’re just a little bit passionate about World Culture with our international children!
- World Culture Based Books, Activities, Crafts and Learning Curriculum created by Maya at MemeTales with several collaborators who participated in the Readathon 2012.
- World Culture ~ Created by Zina author of Let’s Lasso the Moon along with many collaborators share their own activities about World Culture with Kids.
Global and Diverse Kids ~ Created by Mel Avila at Play-Activities.com and Raising Playful Tots online radio show with ideas pinned by Montessori Tidbits, Kitchen Counter Chronicles, Nurture Store, Juggling with Kids, Creative Family Fun, Mama Smiles
- Kid Bloggers Go Olympics ~ Looking for Olympic Activities for your Child? Here’s the best place we’ve found for Olympic themed activities. You can even add your own!
- Bloggers Go Olympics ~ Here’s their new Pinterest Board too!
Kid Blogger Network~ 160+ Kid friendly Bloggers Sharing their Activities and Resources for children around the World!
Continent Boxes ~ Montessori Tidbits has created some terrific boards for Maps Skills and Continents Boxes
- Crafts from Around the World ~ Created by Kids Citizen World she has quite a few I suggest you check out!
- Multicultural Kid Blogs Pinterest Boards ~ Created by Blogs dedicated to raising world Citizens, through arts, activities, crafts, food, language and love.
We believe in the power of raising globally aware children and we make a point to allow our children to experience other cultures with food, art, crafts, music, geography, presentations, and more. In addition to raising globally aware children, both of our families have chosen to raise our children to be bilingual speakers of another language.
Kelly at Little Wonders' Days says
This is a great resource! I'm watching the opening ceremony as I surf right now. I'm recording it so we can all watch it tomorrow night for a family fun night. I may have to pair it with something from your pin boards. Thanks!
Ooh! Great boards!
Thank you for sharing with my Super Link Party! 🙂
Melitsa @ Raising Playful Tots says
Thank you for the mention. So many good places to visit 🙂
Randomly Fascinated says
Great ideas! I would love to have you link this up to my linky party! http://domesticrandomness.blogspot.com/2012/08/friday-fascinations-2-olympics-linky.html
Randomly Fascinated says
Thanks for linking up to Friday Fascinations! Don't forget to come back for this week's party! It is an everything party so link up anything you have been working on! http://domesticrandomness.blogspot.com/2012/08/friday-fascinations-3-everything-linky.html
Thank you so much for posting! I am now following every single one:).
Thanks for this great resource. I am sharing it with all the parents and librarians i know!