Can you believe that May is over? For many of you that means school is done and your summer has started. We have just a few days left at The Educators’ Spin On It. I know Amanda and I can’t wait to have our big kids home with us to start our summer fun! Last week at the After School Linky Party we had 83 Activity Ideas submitted! We are starting to see some fun summer ideas!
We love that you keep coming back each week to share with us and just the fun. I’ll be sharing with you the top 6 each week this summer!
Below are the six most clicked on submissions from all of the ideas submitted this week.
If you didn’t have a chance to check out all the great ideas from last week, you can check out all of the great ideas submitted here.
Top 6 Posts from Last Week’s After School Linky Party
- Frugal Ideas for Teacher Appreciation by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- 5 Summer Reads for Reluctant Readers by The Measured Mom
- Montessori Inspired Father’s Day Activities from Living Montessori Now
- 5 Tips for End of School Year by The Educators’ Spin On It
- Ocean and Beach Activities and Printables by 3 Dinosaurs
- How Many Ways Can you Make a Shape by Gift of Curiousity
Favorite Pins from After School Pinterest Board
- Printable Summer Schedule from I Can Teach My Child
- 25 Ways to Play with Shaving Cream from Play Learn Imagine
Featured Summer Fun At The Educators’ Spin On It
Share your ideas of what you’re doing THIS SUMMER in our After School Linky Party!
After School Link Up is Cohosted by
Please share ideas for ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGES ONLY, Thanks!