Summer break is the perfect time to sneak in some science experiments with the kids. Here are 10 Awesome summer Science Activities that you kids will love. Plus a printable for learning about Scientific Method.
Science Experiments are so much fun to do during the summer months with your kids at home! Here are a few quick Science Experiments that were shared on our After School Link Up Party.
Science Experiments for School Aged Kids
- Pirate Science Exploding Treasure Chests from Fun a Day
- 5 Baking Soda Experiments from Teaching Mama
- How to Grow Crystals from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Watercolor Ice Art from Learn Play Imagine
- 2 Ingredient Play Dough from Kids Activities Blog
- Sparkling Star Sensory Bin from A Life with Moore Babies
- Experiment in Making Paper from Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns
- Science Fun with Soda Bottles from Scattered Yet Together
- Float or Sink with Printables from Buggy and Buddy
- Ice Chalk from Gift of Curiosity
Printable Scientific Method for Kids
Here are a few Tips for including Simple Science & Introducing the Scientific Method into your Summer Fun! Be sure to print out the Scientific Method for your child.
If you would like to explore some more Science Activities visit our Science Pinterest Board.
What is your favorite Science Experiment with Kids?
Thanks for hosting and featuring our Star Sensory Table!
Fab collection of experiments, thanks for hosting. x