We feel so privileged to be able to share with you on The Educators’ Spin On It each day kids activities to help support parents at home. As we kick of the new year, here are our top topics and articles that you viewed and shared with your friends in 2014.
Our hope is that opening our website is just like opening the filing cabinets of a teacher with a variety of options to help create a well rounded children with activities that fit their needs at home for you as a parent. From various ages to various skill levels our aim is to give you just what your child needs at the time you are searching. If it’s not on our site we’re pretty sure it’s on our Pinterest Board, a place we share top resources we research on.
We look forward to seeing your favorites in 2015. Thank you so much for joining us each week, subscribing to our Newsletters and sharing with your friends.
Here are our Most Popular Topics from 2014…
Top Theme for 2014:
Penguin Themed Activities
- 101 Penguin Activities
- Penguin Themed Preschool Activities
- Penguin Writing Prompts and Sewing Fun
- Penguin Math Counters for Preschool
Top Playful Preschool Activities
- Farm Themed Preschool Activities
- Family Themed Preschool Activities
- How to Homeschool Your Preschooler
- Playful Preschool Lesson Plans
- Apple Themed Preschool Activities
- STEM Books for Children
- Raise a Scientist: Making Opportunities for STEM Everyday
- Preschool Engineering Challenge
- Build an Inventor’s Box
- 3 Must Read Parenting Tips for Raising Engineers
Top Virtual Book Club Activities
- Gruffalo Themed Shape Animals
- Virtual Book Club for Kids featured Authors
- Mo Willems New Book Pigeon Needs a Bath
Look for the Virtual Book Club Summer Camp for the summer 2015!
Top After School Activities
- Penguin Writing Prompts and Sewing Fun
- Rainbow Activities for Spring
- Winter Olympic Activities for Kids
- Winter Olympic Themed Books
- Best Activities from After School Team
- Ladybug Science with Kids
Gardening with Kids Posts
#PlantaSeed Project with featured Guest Posts
- Kids in the Garden Learning and Growing
- School Garden Learning Activities
- Raising Chickens
- Growing Romaine Lettuce from Kitchen Scraps
- Alphabet Garden Hunt
- Container Gardening with Kids
- Best Vegetables to Grow with Kids
- 10 Flowers to Grow with Kids
Top Parenting with Purpose Posts
If you’d like to submit your own guest post Contact Us
Kim’s Top Posts for 2014
- DIY Number Book for Preschoolers
- Class Project for End of Year
- How to Plan an Orlando Staycation
- Top 10 Everyday Objects for Learning and Fun
- 25 Activities with Lids
- 40 Acts for Kindness for Mother’s Day
- New Year’s Activities with Kids
- 100th Day of School Activity Idea with Water Beads
Amanda’s Top Posts for 2014
- Diverse Books in Your Home Library
- Fine Motor Activities for Vision and Handwriting
- Best Birthday Gifts for a One Year Old
- 10 Things to Do with Oranges
- Indoor Play Activities: Winter Learning Activities and Crafts
- Lego Garden Preschool Math
- Lego Inspired Story Retelling of The Very Hungry Caterpillar
TOP VIEWED ALL TIME POST
A Big Thank you to our Community!
One of the things we love the most is sharing with you, our readers, the varying topics that we cover on a weekly basis. It’s always interesting to see which articles seem to get more attention that others. Did you know we have activities designed for Babies, Toddlers, Preschoolers and School Ages from age 0 to 7.
We are both parents with 3 children and we both have several years teaching in an elementary school classroom. We married husbands from other countries and have a love for nature, gardening, cooking, travel and overall just trying to be the best parent we can be each day.
Stepping out of the classroom was a big decision for both of us 8 years ago and we’re so lucky to be able to share our teacher’s knowledge here with you when we’re inspired. We look forward to bringing you more in 2015 and would love to know what topics you’re interested in.
Need an Activity Idea? Just ask! ;
Anytime you have a question or need when it comes to educational activities or parenting topics please message us on facebook, email us or leave us a comment. We will find the answers you need and share in a blog post!