There is one special author that comes to mind who encourages me to find those special moments with my children. This months’ Virtual Book Club author is Mem Fox! She has written this very special book called Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes.
Have you read it to your little one yet?
Make Your Own Lullaby Inspired by Mem Fox
Do you have a special one for your child?
Sharing Baby Book Moments with your Preschooler
Make Your Own Baby Book Inspired by Mem Fox
We used some of Mem Fox’s words from the story, Ten Little Fingers & Ten Little Toes, to add on top of our images. For children who are learning to read add a simple text that they are able to read.
Baby Activities for Kids
- Set up a baby care station
- Set up a baby bath station
- Make a basket full of books with babies
- Make a matching game using baby photos
Resources for author Mem Fox
Videos of Mem Fox
Here’s a few more of Mem Fox’s Books to check out too with your child!
Now that we’ve shared our activity with you, we’re excited to see what you came up with! Please link up your Mem Fox inspired posts to the blog hop linky below. There are a few rules for this blog hop that we ask you to follow, so make sure to read them:
- Link up only posts inspired by Mem Fox’s books that share book inspired crafts, activities, recipes, etc. Any other posts will be deleted.
- Visit other blog posts on the linky and comment on or share the ones you love!