How to Make an Easy Birch Tree Paining with Kids
- White Cardstock
- Tape – we used Painters tape
- Kids Scissors
- Washable Watercolors
- Black crayon
Directions to Make the Easy Birch Tree Paining with Kids
3. Paint water colors over the entire cardstock. We used cool colors: purple, blues, and a little green. This would be a great time to talk about the color wheel and how different colors are made.
4. While the paint is still wet, sprinkle salt on the paint. This will create a sparkly effect.
5. When the paint is dry, carefully remove the tape. If part of the paper comes up, don’t panic. Try to remove it the best you can and glue any parts that ripped back down.
6. With a black crayon, outline the trees. Add multiple short horizontal lines to each trunk and branch.
|Pre-made Birch Tree Wall Art|