The castle theme always seems to invite children to tell the best stories. Add a little science and eco crafting in and you have a Magnetic Cereal Box Castle Theater!
Amazon affiliate links
Magnetic Cereal Box Castle Theater
A Science & Literacy Activity for Kids
This activity combines your child’s creativity, storytelling and science.
Use magnets with care: Please use caution and common sense when working with magnets. They may be used as a learning tool for older children under direct adult supervision. When not in use, always keep magnets out of reach of children. Do not place magnets near electronic devices. If a magnet is swallowed, consult a doctor immediately. Non magnetic activity alternatives will be provided in the activity directions below.
- The child will create a theater using recycles materials.
- The child will identify the properties of magnets and demonstrate use.
- They will then orally tell a story with the story telling props: puppets and theater.
Materials Needed for Magnetic Cereal Box Castle Theater
- 1 cardboard cereal box
- Round Magnets with Self-Adhesive Back
- Tape (if you are using regular magnets)
- Magnetic Wand
Directions to Make the Magnetic Cereal Box Castle Theater
- court jester
More Hands-On Castle Themed Learning Activities from the #PLAYfulPreschool team!