The kids and I just got back from a fun play date with friends at a local indoor play area designed for preschoolers. It really was a lot of fun and in-between trying to keep an eye on three very active kids, I had a few seconds to talk with my friends. The topic: SUMMER PLANS.
- Is the activity age appropriate?
- Would this activity be fun for my own kids to do? AKA – is there some element of PLAY involved.
- What is the purpose of this activity? Although my preschooler likes movement, I also want him exposed to science, social studies and math.
- Is the activity child led or parent created?
- How long would this activity take and would I have the materials needed for doing it at home?