It’s a subject we all talk about and deal with on a daily basis with our children and truthfully even talk about with our peers. The word is HOMEWORK! We’re sharing tips to get your child off to success this school year on onto the road of being an successful and organized student.
- How do I get my kids to want to do their homework?
- My child always forgets his homework at school. What should I do?
- The homework is way too easy for my child.
- Do I need to get her more challenging things to do after school?
- Am I supposed to check my child’s homework?
- How long should homework take?
- How do I keep my younger ones busy so they aren’t interrupting my oldest while she does homework?
Please Link Activities for Elementary School Ages ONLY.