Here’s the best part, we’ve collect the Top Holiday Pinterest Boards for you. We invite you to check them out and follow along. In just one short week we’ll have our children at home with us over the holiday break and will be looking for activities and last minute handmade gift ideas. You’ve found the spot where the best of the best is found each day for the holiday season and truthfully year long activities too!
Blogs with over 200 Featured PagesThe next stop is to the Kid Blogger Network Board with over 200 Pinners.
Top Picks for Holiday Pinterest Boards for
Kids Activities and Family Fun this Winter
- Christmas from Cathy Nuturestore
- Make the Holidays Special from Zina at Let’s Lasso the Moon
- Advent Activities from Stacey at Kids Stuff World
- ‘Tis the Season Christmas for Family from Cerys at Rainy Day Mum
- Christmas from Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Kid’s Christmas Activities from Deb at Living Montessori Now
- Christmas from Amy at We Teach
- Christmasfrom Kristina at Toddler Approved
- Advent Calendars from One Perfect Day
- Elf on the Shelf from Zina at Let’s Lasso the Moon
- Kids Non Christian Religious Holiday Activities from Ask Deb
- Christmas from In Lieu Of Preschool
- Christmas from Deborah Teach Preschool
- Christmas with Kids from Melissa at Imagination Soup
- Christmas Learning from Tabitha at Meet Penny
- Christmas Fun from Pink and Green Mama
Collaborative Holiday Boards to Follow
Sometimes things are just better in numbers. Here’s some of our favorite Collaborative Boards we like to follow.
- Christmas from KBN a Collaborative Board
- Winter is Wonderful a Collaborative Board
- Christmas a Collaborative Board
- Christmas for the Kids a Collaborative Board
- Mom Lit Holiday Activitiesa Collaborative Board
If you’re like many of us who use Pinterest, we were excited when we saw their 30 Days of Pinspiration. We wondered who they had selected and what treasures they have discovered for inspiration online for this holiday season. The Internet is a very large wealth of information and creativeness and it’s nice for one spot to collect the best of ideas that inspired us. We were excited when the included Parents Magazine and Babble and were waiting for more holiday resources for Kids. However now after 17 days I’m still waiting to see activities that inspire me with my children this holiday season. Hopefully in the next few weeks they will share more of Pinterest’s pick that focus on Children, until then we encourage you to Follow Us on Pinterest as we search for the best for your children.