Here at The Educators’ Spin On It we love searching the Internet for sources for you and your children. We spend MANY hours on Pinterest and on the top blogs and websites dedicated to children to find just the right activities for your child. We’d like to think that we’re saving you time online so that you can spend more time with your children off line and to create childhood memories together. We’re pinning with a mom’s point of view an Early Childhood Educator’s view and a Reading Specialist’s view. It’s the best of both worlds a Mom and a Teacher!
Here’s the best part, we’ve collect the Top Holiday Pinterest Boards for you. We invite you to check them out and follow along. In just one short week we’ll have our children at home with us over the holiday break and will be looking for activities and last minute handmade gift ideas. You’ve found the spot where the best of the best is found each day for the holiday season and truthfully year long activities too!
Top Picks for Holiday Pinterest Boards for
Kids Activities and Family Fun this Winter
- Christmas from Cathy Nuturestore
- Make the Holidays Special from Zina at Let’s Lasso the Moon
- Advent Activities from Stacey at Kids Stuff World
- ‘Tis the Season Christmas for Family from Cerys at Rainy Day Mum
- Christmas from Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Kid’s Christmas Activities from Deb at Living Montessori Now
- Christmas from Amy at Teach Mama
- Christmasfrom Kristina at Toddler Approved
- Elf on the Shelf from Zina at Let’s Lasso the Moon
- Kids Non Christian Religious Holiday Activities from Ask Deb
- Christmas from Deborah Teach Preschool
- Christmas with Kids from Melissa at Imagination Soup
- Christmas Fun from Pink and Green Mama
Collaborative Holiday Boards to Follow
Sometimes things are just better in numbers. Here’s some of our favorite Collaborative Boards we like to follow.
- Christmas from KBN a Collaborative Board
- Winter is Wonderful a Collaborative Board
- Christmas for the Kids a Collaborative Board
If you’re like many of us who use Pinterest, we were excited when we saw their 30 Days of Pinspiration. We wondered who they had selected and what treasures they have discovered for inspiration online for this holiday season. The Internet is a very large wealth of information and creativeness and it’s nice for one spot to collect the best of ideas that inspired us.
We were excited when the included Parents Magazine and Babble and were waiting for more holiday resources for Kids. However now after 17 days I’m still waiting to see activities that inspire me with my children this holiday season. Hopefully in the next few weeks they will share more of Pinterest’s pick that focus on Children, until then we encourage you to Follow Us on Pinterest as we search for the best for your children.
Cerys @ Rainy Day Mum says
Thank you so much for including our Christmas Board – wanted to pop by and wish you a Merry Christmas as well enjoy the festive season.
Deb Chitwood says
Thanks so much for including my kids' Christmas Activities Board and Kids' Non-Christian Religious Holiday Activities Board! I pinned your post to my Kids' Christmas Activities board at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/kids-christmas-activities/
Kim @ The Educators Spin On It says
Thanks Cerys, I can't wait for my daughter to be home from school so we can get started on some fun holiday craft and gifts together. Merry Christmas to you and your children!
Kim @ The Educators Spin On It says
Thanks Deb for sharing! You know you are one of favorite go to Boards when we're looking for ideas! Keep up the awesome work! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Jane Mamapeapod says
Was just browsing through you list to gather ideas of new boards to follow and discovered the collaborative Christmas board at Mama Pea Pod! Haha – thanks for including us in your list! 🙂