We’re excited that our After School Enrichment Pinterest Board has added a few new members! It’s a great place to stop to find ideas for what to do with your children after school and over the holiday break. Plus we’re working to create a board that you can turn to for additional resources when you feel your child need more support in certain subject areas.
- Amy from Teach Mama and We Teach
- Bernadette from Mom to Two Posh Lil Divas
- Deb Living Montessori Now
- Emma from Science Sparks
- Erica from What Do We Do All Day
- Jacquie from KC Edventures with Kids
- Kelly from Little Wonders’ Day
- Kristen from Busy Kids Happy Mom
- MaryAnne from Mama Smiles
- Rachel from Kids Activity Blog
- Terri from Creative Family Fun
- Tulip from Tru Aim
- Allison from Train Up a Child
UPDATE JUNE 2013….WE’RE EXCITED WE’VE INVITED A FEW MORE OF OUR FAVORITE KID BLOGGERS TO OUR COLLABORATE ON OUR AFTER SCHOOL BOARD, COME CHECK THEM OUT AND SEE WHO’S PINNING!
Yesterday we shared our Top Picks for Holiday Boards to Follow and look to for last minute ideas. As for our big plans this holiday season we’re spending it at home with family and creating memories together. My daughter and I will be participating in the Christmas Around the World and Cooking Around the World over the holiday break. It’s finally a time where I get to have her at home with be and do all sorts of fun things together. We’ll be participating in the Virtual Book Club for Kids featuring Jan Brett this month. We’ve built our Gingerbread House and can’t wait to share. She’s already started to have fun with our recycled lids to decorate and create Christmas Trees.