Pretend pancakes (we made felt ones)
Pretend or read money.
1. Gather and count your pancakes.
2. Decide on an appropriate price for each pancake. ($1 or $2 works best)
3. Make a sign with your paper, marker, and scissors.
4. Display all the pancakes and the sign in a pleasing way.
5. Holler “Pancakes for sale!”until someone comes to buy one.
6. Use the pretend or real money to give them change if needed.
Activity: Read Pancake Books
More AWESOME Pancake Theme Ideas from the #PLAYfulPreschool Team!