Crafting isn’t just fun. It is also great for strengthening fine motor skills, encouraging creativity, and developing problem solving strategies. Kids need to do crafts!
These Easter Crafts can be done after-school! Make and hang them around the house for decoration.
Try make a few. Give them as a gift this Easter season to someone you love.
23 Easter Crafts for Kids
- Water Balloon Yarn Wrapped Eggs from Crafty Moms Share
- Super Cute Stamped Bunny Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
- Easy Egg Collage for Toddlers from The Educators’ Spin On It
- DIY Rabbit Ears (fine motor practice) from Sun Hats and Wellie Boots
- Foil Painted Easter Eggs from Planet Smarty Pants
- Egg Carton Easter Basket from Creative Family Fun
- Easter Egg Window Art From The Pleasantest Thing
- Yarn Wrapped Eggs from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- DIY Washi Tape Spool Carrots from Crafts by Courtney
- Tissue Paper Easter Eggs from 3 Dinosaurs
- Super Cute Paper Easter Egg Kindness Wreath from The Educators’ Spin On It
- Easter Treat Holders from Cardboard Tubes from Powerful Mothering
- Egg Sponge Painting for Kids by Buggy and Buddy
- Last Minute Easter Craft Ideas from The Educators’ Spin On It
- Egg Carton Flowers from Tot Schooling
- Easter Egg Shell Craft by Poweful Mothering
- Simple Chick Card by Mom in the Mad House
- Easter Egg Garland from Picklebums
- Toilet Roll Peeps from Happy Hooligans
- Paper Plate Chick from Fun Handprint Art
- Cupcake Liner Bunnies from I Heart Crafty Things
- Finger Print Easter Basket Cards from Castle View Academy
- DIY Easter Finger Puppets by Happy Hooligans
Pre-Made Easter Craft Kits for Kids
Grab one of these pre-made craft kits.
We thought these were super cute! They would make great Easter Party activities too. Amazon Affiliate links:
Look for more Easter Ideas for your child? Try out these Easter Themed Activities for Kids
14 Easter Learning Activities
Spring STEM Activities for Kids
101+ Easter Activities for Kids
These are great! Just pinned.