Crafting isn’t just fun. It is also great for strengthening fine motor skills, encouraging creativity, and developing problem-solving strategies. Kids need to do crafts!
These Easter Crafts can be done after-school! Make and hang them around the house for decoration.
Try to make a few. Give them as a gift this Easter season to someone you love.
23 Easter Crafts for Kids
- Water Balloon Yarn Wrapped Eggs from Crafty Moms Share
- Super Cute Stamped Bunny Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
- Easy Egg Collage for Toddlers from The Educators’ Spin On It
- DIY Rabbit Ears (fine motor practice) from Sun Hats and Wellie Boots
- Foil Painted Easter Eggs from Planet Smarty Pants
- Egg Carton Easter Basket from Creative Family Fun
- Easter Egg Window Art From The Pleasantest Thing
- Yarn Wrapped Eggs from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- DIY Washi Tape Spool Carrots from Crafts by Courtney
- Tissue Paper Easter Eggs from 3 Dinosaurs
- Super Cute Paper Easter Egg Kindness Wreath from The Educators’ Spin On It
- Easter Treat Holders from Cardboard Tubes from Powerful Mothering
- Egg Sponge Painting for Kids by Buggy and Buddy
- Last Minute Easter Craft Ideas from The Educators’ Spin On It
- Egg Carton Flowers from Tot Schooling
- Easter Egg Shell Craft by Powerful Mothering
- Simple Chick Card by Mom in the Mad House
- Easter Egg Garland from Picklebums
- Toilet Roll Peeps from Happy Hooligans
- Paper Plate Chick from Fun Handprint Art
- Cupcake Liner Bunnies from I Heart Crafty Things
- Finger Print Easter Basket Cards from Castle View Academy
- DIY Easter Finger Puppets by Happy Hooligans
Pre-Made Easter Craft Kits for Kids
Grab one of these pre-made craft kits.
We thought these were super cute! They would make great Easter Party activities too. Amazon Affiliate links:
Look for more Easter Ideas for your child? Try out these Easter Themed Activities for Kids