1. Cut your multipurpose paper to fit inside your plastic bag.
2. Write letters, words, patterns, or shapes on the paper.
3. Stuff the paper inside the bag.
4. Assemble a set of filled bags together with the tops facing up. Include 1-3 bags with the tops facing
down. These bags will hold your marker and eraser. The kids also like to make their own tracing sheets, so they can slide theirs into the bags that can open. Staple one time to hold.
5. Place the set of bags inside 2 pieces of construction paper. Staple shut at the top.
6. Cut the cover to look like a bag if you want or leave it rectangular.
How to Use the Writing Practice Travel Busy Bag
- Sit down with your child and talk to them about the letters and the words.
- Encourage them to trace, making sure to start at the top and using downward strokes.
- When they are done, have them erase with a damp sock or white board eraser.
*** all baggies will work, but the heavy duty freezer bags tend to hold up better to erasing.
My 5 year old traced the letters and said them.
My 2 year old was excited to trace the circles.
Practice building and writing words with this cute travel size white board busy bag.
Match the letters to the right alphabet car in this literacy busy bag for preschoolers.
There are many ways to get from place to place. Play a game of travel memory to pass the time while traveling with a preschooler.