Roll and Stamp Pumpkin Patch
- Pool noodle piece
- Orange and green paint
- Paper plate
- White paper
- First, set the newspaper on your painting area.
- Then, put the orange paint on a paper plate. Spread thinly.
- Next, place the pool noodle piece next to the paint.
- Last, set a piece of paper next to the paper plate.
- First, the child rolls the die and count the number of dots.
- Then they stamp the same number of orange circles aka pumpkins in their pumpkin patch.
- Repeat steps 1-2 three or more times until their paper is full of pumpkins.
- Afterwards, allow the orange pumpkins to dry.
- Finally, have the child paint one green stem on each pumpkin. They can also paint the vine if desired.
Roll and Stamp Pumpkin Patch Game Variations
– When dry, write the numbers in order in the middle of each pumpkin.
Literacy Connections to Pumpkin Pattern Path: