- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Drain and pour into a large bowl.
- Immediately add the butter and shredded cheese. Stir to mix while still hot. The cheese should melt. If it doesn’t, put the mixture back in the pan and heat for another minute on medium, stirring constantly until the cheese has melted.
- Add the cheese mix and milk (and broccoli). Stir until combined.
- Serve with home-made meatballs and fresh squeezed orange smoothie!
Enjoy Horizon Mac & Cheese as a versatile meal and keep your family happy. Try different vegetables in the dish to promote alternative uses of Horizon products or let your imagination take over.
Horizon is a pioneer in the organic industry. Every choice they make is carefully considered with National Organic Program (NOP) guidelines in mind. Horizon Mac & Cheese is made with these guidelines and the happy family in mind. For more information, visit Horizon’s website for more information.
This conversation is sponsored by Horizon. The opinions and text are all mine.