- Learn how to treat your belongings with respect and care.
- If what you own breaks, take the time to repair it.
- Basic sewing can repair many cloth items
- What may seem like a good deal at first isn’t always true.
- Most times, you get what you pay for.
- Resist the urge to impulse buy
- Shop for handmade, well made if possible
- No matter what the price, make sure you have space for it in your home and heart.
So as you shop for gifts this holiday season and throughout the year think of our well-loved Bear.
- Be a conscious, well-informed consumer.
- Stand strong against cheap and poorly made items.
- Shop purposely, not recklessly.
- And care for the things you buy so that they will last the year and more.