Looking for St. Patrick’s Day Activities for After School fun with Kids? We’ve gather some of our leprechaun inspired favorites to get your started.
St. Patrick’s Day can be fun with your elementary or even preschool child with this featured activities. A few activities even sneak in a little learning too for St. Patrick’s Day.
Click now for 100+ Activities for After School
Are you looking for a few last minute ideas for St. Patrick’s Day with your kids to do after school? We discovered some fun activities from last week’s After School Link up that will bring a little green into your homes just in time. They include math, writing, science, songs and crafts.
Thank you so much for sharing with us and inspiring us with so many amazing activities. I can’t wait to see what you share for Easter Ideas, it’s just around the corner too!
St. Patrick’s Day Activities for After School
- Crystal Clover from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dogtails
- Catching Leprechaunsfrom Creekside Learning
- Hand print Clover from 3 Dinosaurs
- Pick and Draw Leprechaun from 3 Dinosaurs
- St. Patrick’s Day Graphing from Inspiration Laboratories
- St. Patrick’s Day Sun Catchers from Crystal and Company
- St. Patrick’s Day Math Activities from Stay at home Educator
- St. Patrick’s Day Songs from Pleasantest Things
- St. Patrick’s Day Crown from B-Inspired Mama
- Writing St. Patrick’s Day Limericks Teachers Help for Parents
St. Patrick’s Day Activities on The Educators’ Spin On It
- Celtic Knot Cookies & Music
- Rainbow Activities for Kids
- Shamrock Shapes
- Shamrock Sensory Bottle STEM Challenge
- 30+ St. Patrick’s Day Activities for Kids
Sign up to receive After School Activities Ideas this spring in your inbox!
Debbie @ http://kidsbibledebjackson.blogspot.com/ says
Thanks for hosting!
Mary Catherine says
Thanks for hosting. Love the St. Paddy's Day resources, as well as your rainbow-themed linky! Hope you have a great week. 🙂
Teacher Help For Parents says
Great St. Patrick's Day activities all in one place. Thank you!
Julie Kirkwood says
Thanks for featuring our Leprechaun trap! What a wonderful list of activities. Off to pin.