I often find that we take traditional holiday crafts and put our own spin on them, making those every day parenting moments, learning opportunities.
Activity: Reindeer Craft Frame
- White card stock
- brown tempera paint
- Paint brush
- Wooden picture fram
- 2 large google eyes
- 1 large red pom pom
- All Purpose Glue
- Paint your kids hands and press them on white paper.
- Cut their hand prints out when dry
- Have them paint the wooden frame
- When the wooden frame is dry, glue on bow, eyes, and nose.
Activity: Reindeer Reading
Activity: Reindeer Habitat
- Draw a tree on the blue paper.
- Rip white paper and glue it to make the snow on the ground.
- Stamp a bunch of snow flakes (this is great for fine motor)
- Add the deer!