- Cereal box
- Cut a circle out of the cereal box and paper.
- Color a picture on the paper circle.
- Glue the paper on the cardboard.
- Put glue on the edge of the circle. Place the rope on the very edge and wind inward, creating a rope frame. Leave a section of the rope off the circle to hang. We just pulled a little bit on the outside when the kids were done.
Put an Educational Spin on this craft:
- Write a word on your drawing.
- Decorate a single letter and make a rope frame around it.
- Draw a specific number of one object in the circle and include the number.
- Observe an object in nature. Draw it, frame it, and hang it.
More Rope Activities from the #PlayfulPreschool Education Team:
Learning Letters with a Rope Pulley by Mom Inspired Life
Alphabet Activities: Grab and Pull Letters by Growing Book by Book
Rope Balance Game for Kids by Capri + 3
Jumping Rope and Skip Counting to the Beat by Tiny Tots Adventures
Outdoor Number Sorting Game for Preschool! by The Preschool Toolbox Blog
Preschool Number Games: Rope and Shell Connect-the-Dots by Fun-A-Day
Craft Rope Ornaments for Kids by The Educators’ Spin On It (Here)