This time of year is one of my most favorite! It brings the focus of literacy into homes and schools everywhere around the world!
Have you marked your calendars to join the fun?
We have a few resources to get you started this month. We have a LOVE of BOOKS at The Educators’ Spin On It so there are always tons of resources for you to turn to for support.
First place to stop would be our Monthly Virtual Book Clubs for Kids.
This month we’re featuring Dr. Seuss!
Plus here are few more of our favorite Dr. Seuss posts!
Dr. Seuss Virtual Book Club Over 100+ Activities!
A Week with Dr. Seuss with Ideas for Writing
Our Favorites Dr. Seuss Activities from Last Week’s After School Link Up
- Dr. Seuss Books that Encourage Creativity form KC Edventures
- Green Eggs and Ham Word Spinners and More from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Dr. Seuss Word Game with Hop on Top from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Seuss Inspired Phonics from Train Up a Child
- Montessori Inspired Dr. Seuss Activities from PreK and Sharing
We invite you to join us for Read Across America. Share your own family pictures on our facebook wall of you reading or a link from your website on our After School Linky! You’ll be featured in Sunday’s After School Post! Make sure you click “Like”! Once you have read your book on Friday don’t forget to Print your Certificate of Participation in Read Across America from here.
We’d love to see this project go global and how far we can reach!
Come Chat with Us!