Create this spooky fun Halloween Math Busy bag for your preschoolers this fall with just a few simple items.
There are so many fun objects right now to have fun with Halloween. Here’s a simple way to work on number recognition with your child.
We used googly eyes, and plastic spiders but even pumpkins, ghosts or spider fingerprints can be fun too!
Halloween Math Busy Bag with Spiders
- Take a piece of paper and divide it into section
- Use a dark marker and make squares on the lines
- Write numbers in each section
- Then using the fun Halloween Pieces have them count and match to the numbers
For more Busy Bag Ideas visit our Busy Bag of the Month Series
Hosted by The Educators’ Spin On It, Coffee Cups and Crayons, No Twiddle Twaddle, Toddler Approved and And Next Comes L
Here are the Busy Bag Activities for October
- Cookie Dough Math from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Play with Colors Felt Haunted House from Toddler Approved
- Hot Glue Gun Crayon Rubbing Busy Bag from And Next Comes L
You may also enjoy these busy bag activities for your child…