Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Sharing Valentine’s Day with My Children
1. Helping them find cards to make for their friends and watching them write their names
Friendship is a Gift
2. Watching their giggles and they read aloud their Valentines and enjoying their treats.
Laughter is a Gift
3. The shine in their eyes of love as they open their valentine from me.
Love is a Gift
4. Decorating the house with Pink, Red and Purple Hearts
Shelter is a Gift
5. Making fun outfits to wear with hearts and love bugs.
Clothing is a Gift
6. Teaching my children to make special treats for others.
Food is a Gift
7. Being able to get a little crafty and pull out my paints and sewing machine.
Creativity is a Gift
8. Seeing that my love with my husband has come to life with my 3 precious babies.
Children are a Gift
9. Showing my children what love is in a marriage.
Marriage is a Gift
10. Most of all getting hugs and kisses and homemade cards from my little Valentines.
Family is a Gift
As I look back I see that I received the best Gifts for Valentine’s Day
Family, Marriage, Children, Creativity, Food, Clothing, Shelter, Friendship, Laughter and Love
What more could a Mom dream or wish for Valentine’s Day?
Here’s a Printable Version
Here’s a snapshot of our Valentine’s Day Fun this year.
Explore these Valentine’s Day Activities with your child this year.