Summer is here. Now is the perfect time to play and learn oceans with your kids!
You Can Play and Learn Oceans By:
- Hosting an ocean themed play date for your friends
- Using oceans as your weekly thematic unit in your classroom.
- Turn your playroom at home into an undersea learning adventure!
- Head to the beach this summer and bring along a few activities for on-the-go learning
- Make a few crafts and activities when you have a moment.
Here’s a quick and easy ocean theme activity to get you started! Affiliate links to products
Play and Learn Oceans with an Ocean in a Tub
- Large container
- Ocean animals
- Beach towel
- Fill the large container with water. Set on a flooring that will be ok if wet. Put a towel underneath.
- Set cups and ocean animals in the tub of water.
- Let children splash, pour, and play with their ocean tub.
For another 38 Play and Learn Oceans ideas….
the Early Childhood Education Team has gathered their top ocean activities for kids.
From crafting to exploring small world play, there is an activity for everyone! Click the activity name to be taken to the article. These articles will have directions on how to make and play the activity named. Stop back and let us know which one was your child’s favorite!
Collaborative Ocean Art Project for Kids