Printable Teacher Planner for $7.99
It makes me want to go back to teaching.
You may not know but I was a classroom teacher for 10 years before I started staying home with my children. Now 8 years later I have to admit I miss writing lessons plans. This planner is a perfect way to organize your school year. The great part is that it also can work for parents at home too planning out what you’re doing.
How Will You Use a Planner
I will be using my teacher planner to plan out what I’m doing for Playful Preschool and After School Activities for both of my kids. I love that it can work for various educational settings with the various elements she’s included. Here are some tips for Setting Educational Goals for your Preschooler. What grade will you be using your planner for?
Teacher Planner Elements
Here’s a little info about what’s thoughtfully included in the Teacher Planner. It has
64 original pages. Once printed it contains a total of 371 pages if put together completely! It includes:
- cover page
- year-at-glance 2014
- year-at-glance 2015
- perpetual calendar July-December
- perpetual calendar January – June
- side-by-side, 2-page student roster
- class roster transportation
- student birthdays
- student allergies
- AUG 2014 – JUL 2015 monthly cover sheet (12 individual months)
- AUG 2014 – JUL 2015 monthly calendar (12 individual months)
- AUG 2014 – JUL 2015 weekly calendar (12 individual months)
- weekly calendar with time slots
- weekly lesson plan – style 1
- weekly lesson plan – style 2
- to-do list
- lined notes
- seating chart
- student checklist – 20 students
- student checklist – 12 students
- parent contact log
- password tracker
- wish list
- professional development log
- meeting notes full page
- meeting notes half page
- substitute teacher information
- take home student information sheet
- 2” and 3” spines for binders – style 1
- 2” and 3” spines for binders – style 2
Teacher Planner Giveaway
Would you like a chance to WIN your own Digital Teacher Planner? Mama Miss Designs is giving away one copy to a lucky winner. Take a moment to enter our Giveaway below. Giveaway ends 9/6/14.
OOH! The photo from our visit with you in Virginia! Totally shared this giveaway! Love Mama Miss's planners!
Krisna Lynn says
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! My girls are in Kindergarden and 2nd grade. This would be amazing! Goodness knows I need the help!
Rachel Kronvold says
I am a special education teacher, my son is in preschool and my daughter is in kindergarten. This planner sure would come in handy at our house! 🙂
Terri Higgason says
I taught first grade for over 25 yrs. I now sub in another district and am getting ready to take over a class while the teacher is on maternity leave.
Kayte Weiss says
My son is 3 and just started preschool two days ago! 🙂 Thanks for the giveaway!