I’m amazed that week after week our hosts share activities in a variety of subject areas to help you support your child’s learning at home. In the 2013 Roundup of After School Activities, we’re sharing our favorite activities for Reading, Writing, Spelling, Math, Science, Social Studies, Arts and Crafts, Cooking with kids and even Outdoor Fun and Adventures.
I encourage you to take a moment to visit each our our After School Hosts and see what top activities they’ve selected to share with you in each area. What a fun way to engage in your child’s learning in 2014.
Top Learning Activities for After School
- Arts and Crafts at Mama Smiles by +MaryAnne Mamasmilesblog
- Cooking at Little Wonders’ Days by Kelly
- Math at Boy Mama Teacher Mama by +Stephanie Whittle
- Outdoor Fun at The Educators’ Spin On It by +Kim Vij & +Amanda Boyarshinov
- Reading at This Reading Mama by +Becky Spence
- Science at What Do We Do All Day by +Erica MomandKiddo
- Social Studies at Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- Spelling at The Measured Mom by +Anna Geiger
- Writing at After School for Smarty Pants by +Natalie AfterschoolForSmartyPants
- After School Activities from Coffee Cups and Crayons by +Megan Sheakoski
Click on the image for each subject to discover their Best Activities!
Thank you& Happy Holidays from the After School Linky Party Hosts
Are you ready to join us each week in the After School Party?
Share with us and leave a comment below…
- What was your favorite activity from the After School Linky in 2013 ?
- What subject area do you want more activities for in 2014?
- What grade is your child in?