Finding activities for kids to learn about the world is important. Exploring the world through hands on fun will help your child is so many ways. Here are a few tips for to raising Global Kids.
We love sharing different ways to teach your child about Geography and Multi-Cultural Activities. Here are some of our favorite ways to incorporate them at home.
- 10 Ways to Travel the World with Kids
- Top Toys for for Exploring the World
- Top Pinterest Boards for Teaching Kids About the World
- Tips for Raising Mulitcultural Kids
- Exploring World Cultures with Kids
- 10 Tips for Raising a Global Child
- Learning About Land and Water Around the World
We have a few special events going on that we’d love for you to join the fun as your raise your Global Kid!
Join our Globetrotter Scavenger Hunt on Pinterest and enter to win a 1 year subscription to Little Passport! Click here for more info 3 Days only starting TODAY!
Multi-Cultural Studies for Homeschool and After School
Looking forward to exploring the world with your family. Sharing with our child various ways to discover important elements of the World is a true gift. What tip would you add to the list? Leave a comment and Share your TIP!