What promises would you make to Weezer?
Once we created the goals we typed them up together on the computer and then attached them to clouds as dreams. We were talking about Martin Luther King Jr, here are a few other activities about him. We talked about his dream too and the way that we treat others. We decided to discuss various Random Acts of Kindness that we could share with others.
Need Inspiration? Check out these Pinterest Boards and Follow
It’s starts today and will last until Feburary 14th.
- Accept the challenge to accomplish 100 acts of kindness with your families or students over the next four weeks (Jan 21-Feb 14).
- Comment to let us know that you are joining us!
- Create a way to record your acts of kindness. You can find several ideas here from last year.
- Participate in each simple weekly challenge. We will give you one each Monday for four weeks. Come back to this landing page each Monday to find out your challenge for the week. The challenge images below will take you to each blog when you click on them starting on January 21st. Here’s Week 1’s Challange from Coffee Cups and Crayons. Next week we will be issuing the challange on Monday, January 28.
- Join us in celebrating with a Kindness Celebration on Valentine’s Day, Feb 14th!
There are a few rules for this blog hop that we ask you to follow, so make sure to read them:
- Link up only posts inspired by David McPhail that share children’s book inspired crafts, activities, recipes, etc. Any other posts will be deleted.
- Visit other blog posts on the linky and comment on or share the ones you love!
- Add our Virtual Book Club button to your post if you’d like.